Unable to verify email

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Unable to verify email

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I am attempting to set up APWT SMTP on a site. The URL to the site is

http://xxxxxxxx.myallprowebtools.com

So under the 'Manage Email Addresses' tab, I am getting the error message:

"This page is not available while using myallprowebtools.com. This feature will be available once this site is live."

But when I try to verify my sending email, it tells me

"Whoops! It appears that you have no email addresses on file! [JAB03-87]"

But I have the email addresses in the proper place in the settings --> Company information.

It seems to me as if the problem here is that I went with a .myallprowebtools.com domain rather than a .greatmockup.com domain... As I cannot even see the 'Manage Email Addresses' tab to add an email to verify an email! Is this the case? If so, can this be addressed? I had no idea that I would have so much trouble using a .myallprowebtools.com domain I assumed it was going to be the same thing as using a .greatmockup.com domain.

The Support Code is: 3403-0

Please let me know what's going on, thank you.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unable to verify email

Post by Dave »

Go to "Settings" -> "Email" and click the 2nd tab over that says "SMTP Settings". You will see a red error message that indicates that you have not completed the DNS verification process.

Just click the green button that says "Verify DNS"
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Okay Thanks.

I do understand that I need to verify my DNS, and I'm still waiting for that to verify. If that is what is causing those other error messages, then sure I can just continue trying to verify that.

But I had posted since I had been getting those error messages. If those error message are not applicable in this case due to the fact it's a DNS verification issue, not an email address on file issue... I find that this is another case where error messages are very misleading, just to comment on that.
Aharrison3232
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Aharrison3232 »

I too am having the same issue. The DNS has been verified but when I try to send an email or click on the Verify Email Address, I get the error Whoops! It appears that you have no email addresses on file! [JAB03-87]. The support code is 3805-0. Please advise. Thank you.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Different DNS providers can take different amounts of time to process your changes. We got a notification that your DNS records became available at 4:23pm MST on 10/21/2019. This means that you should now be able to verify your DNS in the AllProWebTools account.
Aharrison3232
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Aharrison3232 »

That is correct, but not the issue. The DNS code was verified when I was looking at it yesterday. The issue is with the email address. I've attached a screen shot of the issue below.
Attachments
APWT Email Error 2.png
APWT Email Error 2.png (79.65 KiB) Viewed 3004 times
APWT Email Error 1.png
APWT Email Error 1.png (121.58 KiB) Viewed 3004 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

There is no need to click the button that says "Verify Email Addresses" - this button is used to send a special email to each of the users on your account (if they are using email addresses such as gmail, yahoo, etc that are not on your company URL) so that their individual non-company email addresses will be allowed to send emails on your companies behalf.

This is not needed for your client's situation.

To send a test email, you can follow the instructions found here:

Aharrison3232
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Aharrison3232 »

Ok, thank you. Yesterday, when I was trying to send a test email, I kept getting the same error, but it worked today.