Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 164
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:28 pm
- Website: www.surroundair.com
Trying to void a credit card order, but we get the error message that credit card number is invalid. And since we can't void the payment, we can't void the order.
- Support Team
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:41 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
- Location: Fort Collins, CO
Is there a reason you are voiding it instead of returning the order?
It is a duplicate order.
What order id is it?
It is order # 1679. Apparently what is happening is that my people are accustomed to voiding orders directly in authorize.net instead of through the order detail page. So once they do this, payment cannot be voided through all-pro. So I guess the question is, once this is done, is there a way to force the voiding of an order?