Auto Start Date for Email Campaigns

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Abbeyharrison3232
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Auto Start Date for Email Campaigns

Post by Abbeyharrison3232 »

I would really love to see there be a way to schedule when an email campaign starts. Every other email marketing system I've ever used, has this capability. The only way to manually start an email campaign at this time is to go into the campaign the day you want it to start and manually put the tags into it. This seems extremely antiquated and not automated at all. This is a big issue on my end as I set up email campaigns for several clients and don't have time to go in on specific days to start it. A set it and go option would be extremely helpful. I've been with APWT for several years and have set up many accounts for clients, but we are actively looking to switch systems if this isn't something that is able to be resolved. Hopefully, it doesn't come to that as I love APWT for just about every other function it serves. Looking forward to seeing if this can be addressed.

Thank You!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Auto Start Date for Email Campaigns

Post by Dave »

If I am understanding your needs correctly, this is already possible in your AllProWebTools account. Please start a Support Screenshare to be shown exactly how this can be accomplished. This video shows how to start a Support Screenshare:

Abbeyharrison3232
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

I did a ScreenShare with Tommy on Tuesday and was told it wasn't possible.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

If you start another ScreenShare I would like to help you personally, not Tommie.
Abbeyharrison3232
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

That would be great! I'll do my best to jump on before my event tomorrow around 10am your time. Thank you!