My Webpage Permissions

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

My Webpage Permissions

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hi - Requesting your support, please review the attached screenshot for reference.

Issue: Currently using the Beta APWT5, unable to locate settings to change the wording "WELCOME" on the "HOME" page website.

Senerio: Trying to change the "WELCOME" to the following verbage: "Live A New Life Story®"

Please advise solution, thank you.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 5.06.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 5.06.29 PM.png (984.4 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: My Webpage Permissions

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hello,

Please review the attached document, this is the area that I am looking for in the "HOME" page of My Page for Lifestyle Mentor Coach. The attached document came from the Blog edit page. I do not have this capabilities under the current "HOME" page.

Please advise, thank you.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 10.00.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 10.00.33 PM.png (228.45 KiB) Viewed 4064 times
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hello,

Please see the attached document for your review. The snapshot is of my current Webpage content display, please take notice to the SEO column, no permissions to access (if designed for access).

I am thinking that is the solution to my original request, If I have access to SEO, then I will have access to make changes to the "WELCOME". Of course I am assuming and not factual.

Thank you for your support and understanding of this issue.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 10.06.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 10.06.25 PM.png (561.31 KiB) Viewed 4063 times
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

The "Welcome" that you experienced was an artifact of how your account was upgraded to the BETA. We have removed this for you. The SEO flag is not meant to be clickable, it is only for informational purpose. To edit your settings for a page (including SEO) you can click the gear icon.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hi Kat,

Thank you for responding to this so late, I did see that the "WELCOME" was taken off. However, using the gear icon, It doesn't give me the example I've provided in the screenshot #2, "BLOG". The gear icon give's me limited information for me to change.

You were able to take away the "WELCOME", what did you do? Did you edit the HTML? or another process?

I want to replace "WELCOME" with something else. I do not have permisson to do so.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Joseph3658 »

Kat,

Please see attached document of the "GEAR ICON" for my "HOME" page. As you can see, I do not have the "PAGE CONTENT" field as seen on "SCREENSHOT #2" I sent previous.

This issue is on any page that I manually create. It is not only "HOME" which is system generated.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 12.39.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 12.39.06 AM.png (321.31 KiB) Viewed 4060 times
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

You can access the Page Content area by choosing the "edit" icon instead of clicking the "gear" icon. The pages are all still there, the interface in 5.0 has just been adjusted a bit. If you still need help with this, I would suggest a brief Support Screenshare tomorrow.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hi Kat - I do understand what you are saying; however, please see another screen shot...this is the actual "HOME" page I've been referring to. The page content information is not there.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 1.08.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 1.08.59 AM.png (576.44 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

The "page content" on the screenshot is where the image of the sunrise is. If you are asking where the "page title" field is, it has been removed in version 5.0. You are free to add a "page title", in the "page content" area by typing in text above the image of the sunset.

From an HTML perspective, it will be identical to how the old system used to automatically place an H1 tag with the title for you.

I hope this helps you.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Joseph3658 »

Okay! now you have answered my question and concern. I was looking for the "page title" from the old versions. I understand now. Thank you.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Joseph3658 »

Kat - You thought you were done with me on this issue. Now your answer raises another concern/question for version 5.

Going back to my screenshot #2 (Blog Post), please look at it. I was using the term "Page Content" because that's what it displays on the "Tab". In addition, the screenshot is a live page on version 5...with the old method that you stated is taken out for version 5.

Please check your system to see if the "Page Title/Page Content" fields of the old versions are actually deleted. I just proved that at lease the Blog Post page is not.

By the way, I will have a chance to meet you and all other staff on Tuesday, 12 March...I am attending the special event. See you there.
Elliott
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Elliott »

Hello,

You are able to change the title of the tab by clicking the gear icon to reach the settings for that page. Once there, the second panel on the right titled "SEO Information" has the setting that needs to be changed. The "Title" field in this panel is the text that will be displayed as the tab title.