Abandoned Carts

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Abandoned Carts

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

As far as I can tell, the only place in the APWT backend that gives any information at all about abandoned carts is in the Dashboard/Workflow Timeline.

Unless I'm missing something, can there please be an area in the Store --> View Orders area that specifically lists out all of the abandoned carts that have happened over time? This is quite an important piece of information that some of our clients would really like to know.

Also - I have a question on this as well... what makes an abandoned cart an abandoned cart? what has to happen for the cart to become abandoned, and for a notification to be generated of the abandonment?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Abandoned Carts

Post by JohnB »

When you are logged into AllProWebTools, you should also be able to click on the "Notices" icon on the top menu bar. It is a triangle icon with an exclamation point. If you click on that, it will say "5 Abandoned Carts" which you can click on to look at the abandoned carts.

For an abandoned cart to happen, the buyer must have items in their cart, and the customer must have logged in, but did not complete checking out.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

John,

Is that the only way to reach that page? Also - this is not showing all of the abandoned carts. I only see one abandoned cart on that page, but when I filter the 'Workflow timeline' I see many more abandoned carts in the list. I am guessing it is because the one in the list has not been 'resolved' when the others has.

So what I am requesting, then, is page that lists out ALL of the abandoned carts throughout history, even if they have been resolved or not. So in this way, someone can easily go back in time and see if there is a trend happening with carts being abandoned or not.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Yes, that is the only way to get to that page, and yes any resolved carts will not appear there.

A cart can either be resolved manually on the timeline, or through the abandoned carts report in the notifications, or carts will be automatically marked resolved whenever that buyer completes an order online.

We will look into adding more detailed abandoned cart reports in future versions.