Order #3182 Shipping Problem

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Desiree1775
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Order #3182 Shipping Problem

Post by Desiree1775 »

I entered Order #3182 I did not give free shipping. It needs to be adjusted as it does not look like it will print postage to ship.

Thank you John for your help.
Desiree
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Order #3182 Shipping Problem

Post by JohnB »

If I understand you correctly, this order currently has Free Shipping, but in reality it needs to have a standard shipping option so you can print the label and ship it, correct?

If this is the case, you can void the order and recreate it with the correct shipping. Otherwise, you can always leave the order as is and manually print a shipping label.

Please let me know if you need any more help or if I misunderstood your question!
Desiree1775

Post by Desiree1775 »

Thanks John, I did not enter a discount or free shipping. If I create the order again the same thing may happen. Not sure why it gave free shipping....but I believe we may have free shipping over 100.00 setup. So not sure why it won't ship. If we try and void the order and create a new order it may happen again. Is it a setting on the product?

Desiree
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

When you create an order, you must select a shipping option, even if you choose Free Shipping. There a couple ways you can resolve this.

One way is to void this order, and when you recreate it, be sure to select the actual shipping option that you want to use. Here you can use the discount box to discount the shipping however you like.

Another way would be to simply create and print a shipping label manually for this one order.

Please let me know if this is helpful, and feel free to start a screenshare if I am not understanding your question.
Desiree1775

Post by Desiree1775 »

Hi John,

I input 4 Fulvic Iodine as an order. No other discounts, no free shipping......When I go to ship the order there is no place for shipping weight. Can you take a look at the order and let me know if we still need to void or can you adjust it on your end.

Thank You,
Desiree
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Whenever you create an order, you must choose a shipping option. If you choose "Free Shipping" as the shipping option, you will not be able to print shipping labels from AllProWebTools.

You can either just visit the USPS website and print your own label for this package, or you can void this order and recreate it making sure to select the correct shipping option.

If you still have questions, it may be best if you Start A Screenshare so we can look at it together.
Desiree1775

Post by Desiree1775 »

Good Morning,

Could you please fix #3182? I entered the items this morning, but did not create a complete order. It does not give a shipping option....It says .OO. That is what happened when I created the order. It won't let us ship.

Thank you for your help.
Desiree
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

Whenever shipping options do not appear when creating a new order, please always check the customers shipping address. In the case of Susan she is missing a shipping Country, once you fill this in you will receive shipping options to complete the cart.
Desiree1775

Post by Desiree1775 »

US was on the created order, but when we went into contact it was not. Added US but it did not change the shipping. Looks like a new order was created by #3208 Annika. Not sure how, she did not create it. So I will make a note on that unpaid invoice. We are shipping the order with another system.

Thank you,
Desiree
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

I apologize that this was a bit of a confusing ordeal, but we will be looking into where we can make improvements to try and avoid this in the future.

Your last post made it sound like you are taking care of order 3182 and you need no further help for this particular order. Is this correct?