New customers are not able to place orders

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

New customers are not able to place orders

Post by Lfrailey173 »

We have an issue where new customers that are not in our database are not able to create an account or place an order. The are not able to fill in the "state" field. Nothing drops down on the drop down menu....it's completely blank. I've had 5 calls this morning about this so tested myself and can confirm it's not working. I tried inputing the country and zip code to see if that would trigger the drop down to populate...nothing....field out the entire form and still nothing....please help.
placing orders .jpg
placing orders .jpg (247.13 KiB) Viewed 2699 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New customers are not able to place orders

Post by Dave »

There was previously a default selection on this screen for USA customers - which caused the correct states to be shown.

In response to the issue reported here: http://allprowebtools.com/forum/viewtop ... f=3&t=4407
an adjustment was made to your account to no longer provide the default of USA for the country on this page as it was assumed that new customers from outside the USA were not selecting the correct country for their region - this resulted in their getting USA postage rates.

By removing the USA default, the state list was affected. This has now been addressed.
Lfrailey173

Re: New customers are not able to place orders

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Ok great thank you for fixing it!

Can you also look at the the available support time remaining for us. We received an email saying we have 1 minute remaining after this chat today...don't really think it's a fair practice to deduct time from us for technical glitches of the software that we cannot control?