A middle ground for branded/unbranded emails

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

A middle ground for branded/unbranded emails

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

When I'm sending my newsletters, I want them to feel like something sent by a person, not a company. At the same time, I want to respect my readers' right to choose by keeping the "unsubscribe" button intact.

Unfortunately, the only options I see in APWT are:

1. Unbranded emails, which remove the APWT logo AND the unsubscribe button

2. Default emails, which have the unsubscribe button, but also have a big, obtrusive APWT logo, which kind of tampers with the personal, non-corporate feeling I'm going for with my emails.

Is it possible to have a middle ground, where I keep the unsubscribe button while getting rid of the logo?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to see and edit my footer text while I'm editing the email, instead of the system forcibly and invisibly adding it in the background.

Thank you for your consideration.
Chopper326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: A middle ground for branded/unbranded emails

Post by Chopper326 »

You can accomplish what you are looking for by following the instructions under the heading "Customized Unsubscribe Button" located at this link: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Branded- ... oWebTools/

It will describe options to create either an Unsubscribe URL or an Unsubscribe Link
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: A middle ground for branded/unbranded emails

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Thank you! I'll check that out and let you know if I have any further questions.