The Calendar Product was built with the intention of selling time slots to your website visitors. For instance:
- Therapeutic Massage
- Tanning Salons
- Personal Trainers
- Business Coaches
In order to make an appointment, these industries charge for blocks of time and can take full payment online to reserve the appointment.
If you are strictly wanting to set appointments at no charge, there are other 3rd party solutions that may be a better fit for your needs. These 3rd party solutions can still be used with your AllProWebTools web hosting through use of an "embed code" or referral link that will take the user to where they can schedule time with you.
If you would still like to use AllProWebTools, there are a number of things that you can do to simplify the process, they include:
- Provide a direct link to your visitors to the product page where the calendar is shown
- setting the product to a cost of $0 to eliminate the checkout process
- Remove new registration requirements such as Company name, address, city, state. This can be done from the main menu on "settings" -> "website" then click the tab that says "other settings" It will say "Ignore Specific Create New Buyer Fields:"
There are really only 3 steps in the process. The steps in the process are:
1. Choose Desired Date and Time and click "schedule now"
2. Confirm the time and product chosen and click "Checkout"
3. If you already have an account, login - or create a new account (This is important so you know the person's name and how to contact them, like via phone or email)
If the appointment is free, they will next see a thank you screen and you can configure the system to send them an email with additional information.