Please restore chat for desktop

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Please restore chat for desktop

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

I wasn't sure whether to put this in "Feature Requests" or "Report a Bug", since it's a deliberate feature, but has the effect of a bug. :?

I tried to use the support chat today, and instead of popping up a chat window like it normally does, it sent me to a window that says "Just send a text message to 970-612-1515 and we will reply right back!"

This is WAY less convenient than the old method, which allowed me to use my computer's keyboard to compose my chat messages.

Would you be willing to consider restoring an option for chatting on desktop, or is the help chat going to be a mobile phone-only feature for the foreseeable future?
Brads326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Please restore chat for desktop

Post by Brads326 »

Support Chat is still available.

You may have attempted to connect with Support Chat after hours or perhaps all of our reps were helping others. You were given a phone number where you could request assistance.

Please try to use the Support Chat again and let us know if this issue persists.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Please restore chat for desktop

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Good to know. Thank you! You might want to add a notification to the "Just send a text message" page that tells people chat will be available during business hours/when a rep is available, so they don't misunderstand the situation like I did.