Calendar Options

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Scott3487
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Calendar Options

Post by Scott3487 »

It would be great if we could have follow up campaigns for appointment reminders for people that fill out our Consultation calendars.
Clarissa3814

Re: Calendar Options

Post by Clarissa3814 »

Agreed!

Other Calendar ideas:
I'd LOVE to be able to create different calendar products that have their own scheduling limitations. For example, I work with high school students who are in school 'til 2 or 3 in the afternoon, and a lot of them like to work on Sundays. I need to reserve after-school and Sunday hours for students, so I prefer to conduct any business meetings before 2PM a couple days a week. I'd like to be able to create a 'Business connect' 'product' that allows people to schedule a one-hour appointment between 10AM and 2PM on certain days only. And, I'd like my tutoring products to not be able to be scheduled before 2PM on weekdays, so they don't interfere with my business development time.

It would also be nice to have scheduling limits: i.e., up to 8 hours of appointments on a given day, regardless of my 'availability.'

Here's to new flexibility! :)
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

I believe that what you are asking for is already a capability. You can create any number of calendars from inside Google Calendar. You can link them all to your main account. It is the main calendar account that you link to your AllProWebTools account.

All sub-calendars that are connected to your main Google Calendar will show up in a dropdown list inside your AllProWebTools product.

You can attach a different Google Calendar to each of your products and you can set the available times for each calendar inside Google's settings.

You can also specify how long each appointment can be from inside your AllProWebTools product configuration.

Feel free to start a Support Screenshare if you would like some personal assistance with this.
Clarissa3814

Post by Clarissa3814 »

Thanks! Been playing with this today. I created two different Google calendars, in addition to my primary. I can set the working hours in my primary, but can't do so for the others - at least not that I've found. Working hours only shows up as an option for my primary calendar. I'm continuing to work on it, but may have to hit y'all up for some more assistance. I'll check the videos, too.
Benjaminh326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Benjaminh326 »

You may find it easier to create a "recurring daily task" in the secondary Google Calendar called "busy". You can set this "busy task" to go everyday from 5pm - 9am (for instance) in order to prevent anyone from booking you after 5pm each day.
Bdannic3514
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Bdannic3514 »

Scott3487 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:03 am
It would be great if we could have follow up campaigns for appointment reminders for people that fill out our Consultation calendars.
I agree this would be a wonderful functionality to have in place with APWT. Please notify me when this feature is rolled out.