Back date an Invoice - Changeable Date

Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Bbowen1652
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Back date an Invoice - Changeable Date

Post by Bbowen1652 »

For service type businesses or businesses that work on projects - they need the ability to back date an invoice or enter the invoice for the date of their choosing. Many times business owners are sitting down to catch up on invoicing, and it may be the next month, but the work was in the prior month and may include sales tax. The ability to date the invoice of their choosing, so that the invoice shows in the proper month's reports is necessary.
~ Brenda Bowen
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Back date an Invoice - Changeable Date

Post by Paige »

Awesome suggestion! Would anyone else like to see this? Chime in below!
Bbowen1652
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Bbowen1652 »

I would also like the back date feature when posting payments. Business owners may get paid, take the deposit to the bank, and at a later time go into AllProWebTools to post the payment to the invoice. To be able to put the date paid would be helpful in matching it up to a bank deposit. ~ Brenda
Jason2437

Post by Jason2437 »

Bbowen1652 wrote:I would also like the back date feature when posting payments. Business owners may get paid, take the deposit to the bank, and at a later time go into AllProWebTools to post the payment to the invoice. To be able to put the date paid would be helpful in matching it up to a bank deposit. ~ Brenda

This would be super helpful for Story Barns. We often enter invoices a day or two after payment is received and it is making our tax reporting a little difficult as well as causing me to do some extra tracking in excel. Thanks Jason Maes - Story Barns.