I don;t think this is possible so I'm posting it here. It does not make sense to me that with a campaign for abandoned carts (i.e. email the customer about it) the customer can only be entered into the campaign once. So, as it is, the first time they abandon the cart they will receive the email from us, but thereafter every time they abandon a cart nothing happens. Perhaps there is a workaround for this I am not thinking of?
Ideally, they could be reentered into the campaign after a set number of days. I wouldn;t want to bomb someone's email account if they have a bunch of abandoned carts over a day or two.
Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 537
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:57 pm
- Website: www.secretcompassonline.com
- Support Team
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:41 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
- Location: Fort Collins, CO
Abandoned cart campaigns currently look at three things:
- The customer has an abandoned cart
- The customer has not made an order since abandoning the above cart
- The customer is not currently in a campaign
Is there any way to remove customers from campaigns?
You can remove specific customers from a campaign from their CRM Record. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the customer's CRM Record which you can do by searching their name in the search bar on the top menu
- On the right side in the box titled Account Insight look for the setting called Campaign
- Here you can select any campaign to put the customer into, or select None to take them out of thier campaign