Ideas! We love to hear them. Your ideas are the features we add next.
Colleenp258
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Post by Colleenp258 »

Since Name + Email is now labelled inside the text field, can we remove the actual labels in the Sign-Up Box? (1) It looks awkward to have them twice and (2) the formatting of the labels gets bizarre depending on the size of the Sign-Up Box. I think it's much cleaner just having no labels - it looks great having it within the Text Box itself - + most people understand that's how you sign up anyway. Thanks!! (Aren't you SO happy you got me re-set up on the forum - lol!!)
Christine
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sign Up Box Name + Email

Post by Christine »

The sign up box still has labels for compatibility with Internet Explorer. otherwise I would love to do this!
Colleenp258

Post by Colleenp258 »

Okay- well you know I'm stubborn :-) I figured out a workaround of just making the text white (or the same color as the box) so it doesn't show up twice. But...then the actual fields to enter name + email don't look centered. Can we add a feature to define where the text boxes can go in the Lead box. Example: Distance from Left: xx px? :D
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

Something similar to this has been added to 2.56 :D
Colleenp258

Post by Colleenp258 »

And that's why I trust the faith of my business in your hands!! Cuz I would never get a response like that from WordPress :mrgreen: