My videos are multiplying like rabbits

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

My videos are multiplying like rabbits

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

When I'm editing a page that has a YouTube video, sometimes the video starts self-replicating, even if I was only editing the text and didn't touch the video. Here's a screenshot of the latest incident:
Attack of the multiplying videos in APWT.png
Attack of the multiplying videos in APWT.png (396.72 KiB) Viewed 874 times

This happened in the previous version as well, so it isn't a new bug in this latest version of APWT.

In case it matters, here's the page where it happened: https://www.coachclientconnection.com/Live-Coaching/ I've removed the extra videos, but I'm sure they're lurking in the shadows, waiting to reclaim their territory and take their revenge. :P
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My videos are multiplying like rabbits

Post by Dave »

Thanks for reporting this!

We have spent an hour pushing all the buttons, saving the page repeatedly, adding text, adding videos, removing text, changing fonts, etc.

We have been unable to reproduce this issue.

Can you provide more details?
What were you doing in the editor when this happened?
Which browser are you using?
Were you editing in grid mode or text mode?

BTW: We are currently communicating with the vendor of the editor software to get the default font issue resolved. You can see the video that we sent to them here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsKSyk1Vjc

We hope that they will provide a solution for us soon...
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: My videos are multiplying like rabbits

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

You're welcome, Dave.

It happens at random intervals; sometimes I can edit the page without issue, and sometimes the videos suddenly start multiplying.

It generally happens when I'm editing the text far above the video. Far enough that the video isn't onscreen. I'm usually formatting the text (e.g. changing the color and size for headings) as well as simply writing, and I use Shift and two Enters to make my paragraphs, except for when I need one part to be centered and another part to be left-aligned, in which case I'll use just Enter. In the case of this latest incident, I also resized an image.

I'm using Google Chrome, and I'm editing in text mode. If I recall correctly, I tried shifting to grid mode on this page earlier, but found it so hard to use that I gave up on it and went back to text mode (I need to relearn how to use that at some point).

Thanks for all your work to get this and the default font issue fixed.