My campaign is not sending to all active participants

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Jerome4419
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

My campaign is not sending to all active participants

Post by Jerome4419 »

My campaign - HSE 3.11.23 (Total participants: 731) - is not sending to all participants. I stopped and restarted it. I even deleted it and created a new one and the same thing happened. Is there someone that can help me today? It is only sending to 78 people and I need it to send to all participants.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My campaign is not sending to all active participants

Post by Dave »

Are you still experiencing this issue? It appears that 5,172 emails were sent from your account yesterday.

There are many reasons that can cause a campaign to be delayed by a few hours:

1 - It appears that you are using Mailgun for sending emails, if Mailgun temporarily throttles your account, AllProWebTools must wait to send more emails,
2 - If there are any duplicates in the email list, the system will pause for 1 hour and attempt to reconcile the problem in the list.
3 - If the same email address has been found in more than 1 campaign - this is allowed, but if both campaigns are scheduled to send at the same time, the system may pause so that the customer does not receive too many emails from you at once - this is an effort to help protect your sending reputation and reduce spam complaints.
4 - If there are too many bounce or spam complaints today, the system may pause to protect your sending reputation.

There can be a number of reasons that the system might need to pause for a while, but it will continue to attempt to send your emails.
Jerome4419

Re: My campaign is not sending to all active participants

Post by Jerome4419 »

Seems like everything is ok now. Must have been one of the reasons you mentioned. I will continue to monitor.

Thanks,

Jerome