Support Screenshare Option Unavailable

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Mario4536
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Support Screenshare Option Unavailable

Post by Mario4536 »

Hello - Newly created account. My support account was activated Jan 3rd. I was set up successfully. I see that there are 4 hours of live support available that expire on the 2nd of Feb, but there is no option to use or schedule time. There is only an option to buy additional time. The setup of my account only took an hour max if that is also calculated in the amount of support time used. Please advise!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Support Screenshare Option Unavailable

Post by Dave »

Please post a picture of your support screen where you see that the hours will expire on Feb 2 so we can assist you further.
Mario4536

Post by Mario4536 »

Hi Dave - thanks for the reply. The "Start a Screenshare" button is available now after I created this ticket. Will my time frame to utilize my 4 hours of support be extended due to my account not having the option from my onboarding/setup? (Jan 4th). That is a total of 9 business days and 14 overall. Here is the screenshot from today's correction. I do thank your team for fixing that swiftly, however.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-18 112453.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-18 112453.jpg (87.36 KiB) Viewed 803 times
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kayla326 »

You can learn more about our support policies (including the 4 hours of support time) here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Support/