emails sent 3 hours after the scheduled time

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Harmehak4467
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

emails sent 3 hours after the scheduled time

Post by Harmehak4467 »

today my campagins emails were send 8am instead of 5am what i put in scheduling. Why is that?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: emails sent 3 hours after the scheduled time

Post by Dave »

We are unable to find any reason for this behavior. All of your settings appear to be correct. Please report back here if you see this happen again.
Harmehak4465

Post by Harmehak4465 »

my latest campaign cons georgia... was sent 9am instead of 6am what i choose.

it has happened with me alot of times before as well.
Chopper326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Chopper326 »

I've changed the timezone settings on both of your accounts from Pacific Time to Eastern Time. Please let me know if you see this happen again.
Harmehak4465

Post by Harmehak4465 »

what's the reason behind that??

i live in pacific timezone, not eastern, i dont think so that gonna work.

i think it sometimes might happen maybe when i dont next action, it automatically go to 12am in next 3 days and when i add action before few hours or a day, the 12am does not changes and emails go at 8am or around the time when other campaigns are going.

also, if we have a lot of campaigns , does that put more load on AllProWebTools, so it delays one or the other campaigns by few hours??
Pichamon326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Pichamon326 »

Yes, your account is only allowed to run a single campaign at a time.

The maximum send rate is 3 emails every 2 seconds this results in 5425 emails sent per hour.

If you have a small campaign that sends 10 emails, and then another campaign that sends 30 emails - they will both be sent in the same hour.

If you have a large campaign of 10,000 emails and another campaign of 8,000 emails - the system will wait for the first campaign to complete sending (which will take 2 hours) before it starts sending the second campaign (which will take over 1.5 hours to complete sending)

You can send your emails in smaller batches, or stagger them to send on different days or at different times to avoid this issue. If you really need to send large volumes of emails all at the exact same time, purchasing a second AllProWebTools account will allow you to send more emails at the same time.

If you would like to change your account timezones back to Pacific, you can do this from the main menu by selecting "Settings" - "Company Information"
Harmehak4465

Post by Harmehak4465 »

i dont have large campaigns, all they are total 5000 at one point.

Can you guys put some hardwork finding me a solution and not just throw whatever you got.