Email Campaigns Not Sending

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Kelly4279
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Email Campaigns Not Sending

Post by Kelly4279 »

Hello~

I have multiple email campaigns running, and I shut off the option to send emails on the weekends. I was checking my email campaigns today (10/4/21) and found that one of my campaigns is paused and the next step (Step 2) was supposed to send 10/2/21 but nothing has been sent. Can you look into this and get it fixed?
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Email Campaigns Not Sending

Post by Tommie326 »

Hey Kelly,

We've addressed the issue. The system is design to help protect you from seeming spammy when sending email mass blast or campaigns. When a contact is sent the same marketing email twice at the same time, the system stops the campaign(s) from sending anymore emails. This is to help protect your company from coming off like spam. The system caught the for you, as seen in the image below.

We suggest a couple of options:
1) you can delete one campaign and let one run until its finished and then starting the other, or;
2) you can remove the contacts from the campaigns and delete both tags the contacts were in. You then can re-import the list under new tags and un-check the "Tag existing records" box when you import the list. This will prevent any one in the list from being placed in multiple tags.
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (112.55 KiB) Viewed 1178 times
Sean4332

Post by Sean4332 »

I noticed that I am not receiving any responses on any of email campaigns. When I went in to investigate the issue and I found that none of my campaigns for the month have been sent out. Can someone please look into this matter asap and get back with me.

Thanks,

Sean
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

You will find information on how to check the health of your account here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/EMTC8/