Ad campaign click data issue

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Steve173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Ad campaign click data issue

Post by Steve173 »

Hi! Figured out what the issue is with our emails and our Ad campaigns. Just sent a test email to myself. I clicked on every single link the in the email (all which have a ref link in our Ad campaign for June email 2). Then went back and refreshed the screen on the Ad campaign and only one link is showing "active" and 1 "visit" this is the "foods/supplements are processed link".....all other Ad # in this campaign are still show as "not active" and 0 "visits". This link was the first link that I clicked on in the email. When you reference the "statistics" for June 2020 Email 2 version 2 it also shows "1 click". I suppose the "statistics" data makes sense although it would be nice to see how many actual clicks since our emails often have 10 to 15 links for customers to click on however the "Ad Campaign" should be reflecting this as in the "Ad campaign" there are multiple Ad#'s one for each link. Shouldn't the Ad Campaign reflect a visit for each unique link that a customer clicked on not just the first link they clicked?
ad campaign one click june 2.jpg
ad campaign one click june 2.jpg (267.44 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
One click email 2.jpg
One click email 2.jpg (292.15 KiB) Viewed 3658 times