Message from contact us page

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Message from contact us page

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi! Buyer 23878 sent us a message via our website "contact us" button yesterday and called us today as they never received a reply. We never received their message to our [email protected]. When you reference the buyers profile the workflow timeline shows the "Contact Page" filled out yesterday...I'm not sure how many of other messages we might also be missing....
Buyer 23878.png
Buyer 23878.png (174.52 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Message from contact us page

Post by Kathlein »

You can view all contact page messages from the main dashboard by filtering the workflow timeline. There are a row of buttons at the top of the Workflow Timeline. As you mouse over each button a message pops up to tell you the filter's name. Click the filter called "Filter Contact Page" to see all of the recent communications from your "contact us" page.

contact-filter.png
contact-filter.png (11.19 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

We were told by our MER calls with our AllProWebTools Web Developers that when a customer fills out our "Contact Us" page the AllProWebTools system is configured to send an email directly to our main customer service inbox...this is what we are concerned about
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

I will be happy to look into this for you.

Please filter the timeline as described above. Can you tell me how many of the top 10 contacts that you see in the timeline have not shown up in your email? This will help me to track this down for you.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Right now it's just the one..no worries on looking into it any further. I will just check the messages on the main dashboard daily and if any more are missing I'll follow up with the specifics to you.