Send Test Email Button is disabled

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Swirlsllc2122
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Send Test Email Button is disabled

Post by Swirlsllc2122 »

The test email button inside the created emails should give me the opportunity to send a test email, not send me to a YouTube video. Then when I go to load email template, according to the tutorial, it doesn't give me the drop down of the email I want to send, just their email.

I need the option to be able to send a test email before they go out.
Thank you,
Jacki Cox
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Send Test Email Button is disabled

Post by Dave »

The test email system has been moved in version 5.0. Previously, many of our users were confused when they would use tokens such as {FIRST} or {LAST} and then send a test email to an email address that was not in the CRM. This resulted in no name coming through in the test email.

This will also allow you to test the "opened emails" and "clicked emails" counters as well.

The corrected workflow is now to ensure that you have created a CRM record for sending your test emails to. In version 5.1, we will be adding the ability to select from your CRM records directly from the email screen.

It is concerning that you are not finding the email that you are looking for. It would be helpful if you would start a screenshare with our Support Team so that they can assist you with this.