Definition Page & New Drag & Drop Feature

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Definition Page & New Drag & Drop Feature

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hi -

Issue: I've notice when using the new drag & drop (Create Page) feature with Version 5 the definition page does not correlate/link the words.

Scenerio:My current pages where the definition (words) does link are made from the old html editor; however, when using the new (Drag & Drop) feature the words do not link to the definition page.

I have added two attachments:

- Blog posts was created from the html editor (definitions are linked), (Please be advise, my current HOME page (not public), created from html editor, all definitions do link as well.)
- Service page was created from the new drag & drop editor, no words are link from the definition page. (Please be advise, my ABOUT page (Public), created from new drag & drop editor do not link the definitions)

Please look into this for me, thank you.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 5.31.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 5.31.46 PM.png (357.75 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 5.30.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 5.30.26 PM.png (792.39 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
Elliott
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Definition Page & New Drag & Drop Feature

Post by Elliott »

Hello Joseph,

I managed to get the definitions to work on both styles of webpage editors on AllProWebTools.
If you don't see the definitions on either of webpage editors try deleting and recreating the dictionary term.

This is a temporary solution. Within the next few days we will be adding a method of updating all the dictionary terms that were created and re initialize the terms for all of your webpages.

It is important to note. Not all of the same dictionary terms will be hyperlinked on a webpage. This is to avoid the entire page from being laced with these hyperlinks and for google search optimizations. In general if the term is surrounded by other text it is likely to be recognized and will hyperlink to its definition. If the word is by itself or starts a new paragraph in the text, there is a chance that it will not be recognized as a dictionary term. Even though the same terms around it do have the link for its definition.

If you are still having issues with the dictionary for your website let me know.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Definition Page & New Drag & Drop Feature

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hi Elliot,

Thus far, no change to my ABOUT or SERVICE page with the DICTIONARY links. Normally it's been taking up to 24 hours for the links to show up, I will wait until tomorrow to check again. However, I will try your suggestion of deleting the dictionary term and re inputting it again, if the changes does not take place within the 24 hour period that I've been noticing.

Thank you.