coupon extended field issue

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

coupon extended field issue

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!

Our free shipping coupon is not showing the discount in the "extended field" and some of the order totals are correct and some are not. Ex buyer #24232 order 31284 does not show -$6.80 in the extended field but the order total is correct with no shipping applied whereas buyer 21876 order 31281 also does not show -$6.80 in the extended field and the order did charge her shipping so she was overcharged. Both of these were phone orders today. Can you check what's going on?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: coupon extended field issue

Post by JohnB »

Thank you for letting us know about this, and for being so detailed. We are currently looking into what may have happened, and I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind answering them.

First, it looks like Order 31281 was an old abandoned cart, and then the order was completed in the console. Is that correct?

Also, has this happened to any other orders? If it has, please let me know what the order numbers are so we can look into those for any patterns.
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!

Yes order 31281 was an abandoned cart that I completed when she called in the console on our end. She was having issues imputing her card details.

Every phone order today has the correct order total but the -$6.80 does not show in the extended fields just $0.00. Buyer 18024 order 31308 and buyer 22868 order 31288 are the latest two.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Thanks for that information!

The extended fields for the shipping is showing correctly, let me try to explain what the "Extended" and other pieces of the line item mean:

Under "Each" you will see the original price ($6.80 for example), and under "Discount" you will see the discount. In this case, since the shipping is fully discounted, you should see -$6.80. This means the "Extended" will be $0.00, since the customer pays $0.00 for shipping in the end.

Similarly, an item with "Qty" 2, and "Each" of $29.00 will show $59.00 in the "Extended" for the final amount the customer paid for that line item.

Please let me know if you still have questions regarding the "Extended" part of the order's line item!
Lfrailey173

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Ok yes makes sense about the extended fields! Sorry for the confusion!