Email Automatically Sent Without Being Scheduled

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Aharrison3232
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Email Automatically Sent Without Being Scheduled

Post by Aharrison3232 »

My client, Katie Myers, has a bunch of e-mails scheduled to go out for the rest of the year. Today, the e-mail, The Conversation Club - Open Office Hours today! was scheduled to go out to two tags; Monthly Club Member and Annual Club Member. It shows that they were sent today at 9:03am when looking at Scheduled E-mails in Email Reports. However, on the View Emails tab, it also shows that the e-mail, Conversation Club Monthly Training - August 2017 also went out at the exact same time. This e-mail shouldn't have gone out and isn't on the Scheduled E-mails report. Please advise why this went out and if it was something we did on our end or if it was a glitch.

Thank You
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Email Automatically Sent Without Being Scheduled

Post by JohnB »

Are you referring to the "Last Send Date" when you are looking at the list of emails under Emails->View Emails? That only refers to the most recent sending of that email, which included Test Emails.

You can click on that email and check the "Statistics" panel to see which email addresses it was sent too.

Please let me know if you still have any more questions!
Aharrison3232
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Aharrison3232 »

Yes, I was referring to the "Last Send Date". When I click on the email, it shows it was sent to 19 people and 15 of them opened it. Again, this email was NOT scheduled to go out so we're wondering why it did. Also, when I look at the 15 people who opened it, it is showing several duplicates. Does this mean they got the email more than once?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

If I go to Reports->Email Reports I can see that email 245 was in fact scheduled to be sent out on Sept. 21 with the subject set as "The Conversation Club - Open Office Hours today!"

Yes, the email can be sent out multiple times to the same person, but not during the same day. It looks like that on Sept. 21 specificaly, email 245 was sent to six email addresses.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!