Line Breaks in Emails

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Dgalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Line Breaks in Emails

Post by Dgalassi1792 »

Hi,

I'm noticing that when I add a line break in an email, that the line break is visually in the editor - but the delivered email doesn't contain the line break, and has the text right upon itself, with no spacing. I was wondering if there was a way to get the line breaks to work as they show visually.

What I'm noticing, is that the return character is generating a <div></div> series of html inside the email itself, and doesn't place the <p></p> around the paragraph text. To fix the email layout, and to add the appropriate line break formatting, I manually edit the email HTML and remove the divs around the text and replace them with p's. I thought there may be an easier way to resolve this, or maybe there's a setting that converts/interprets the return character as a <P> rather than a <DIV>.

Thank you for your help with this.
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Line Breaks in Emails

Post by JohnB »

We just made a quick update to how the email editors behave when you hit the enter key to add a line break. I believe this will address the issue you are seeing.

If you would like to try creating a new email and sending it, and please let me know if it has improved or not!