Sending an email newsletter generated more than one email for each person on the list

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Dgalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Sending an email newsletter generated more than one email for each person on the list

Post by Dgalassi1792 »

Hi,

I just sent out an email newsletter to a group in my APWT CRM. I'm seeing that there are people in the list that are receiving duplicate emails - and one person complained they received four emails. I confirmed that through the dashboard - I see they received four copies of the same email within the hour that I scheduled the email.

Can you look into why this happened and what can I do to make sure it doesn't happen again? My list is emailing me back and complaining about the multiple emails.

Thank you!

Donna
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sending an email newsletter generated more than one email for each person on the list

Post by Dave »

Thanks for reporting this, we will look into this right away and get back to you soon!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Sending an email newsletter generated more than one email for each person on the list

Post by Dave »

We have tracked down the source of this issue. A full explanation is available here: http://www.allprowebtools.com/forum/vie ... a8dd#p7181