Clients emails aren't sending

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Clients emails aren't sending

Post by Kmyers1730 »

My client, Betsy Clark, sent out the May 2017 workshop email yesterday and it only sent the test email. We rescheduled it today for 6:00pm and it didn't send to the tagged people. Is this an APWT thing? She is setup on Elastic Email and it doesn't show emails going out there either. Please advise
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Clients emails aren't sending

Post by JohnB »

It looks like you were able to get this resolved with a chat support before I was able to reply here.

But it sounds like you went through and checked the appropriate things, double-checked the SMTP Settings under Settings->Email and make sure that is all correct.

If you continue to have email sending problems, I would suggest trying to use ApwtSmtp, which you can setup under Settings->Email under the SMTP Settings tab.
Kmyers1730
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Kmyers1730 »

Hi Again!

I was able to look in Elastic Mail for the email that was sent today at 1:00pm for Betsy Clark. The email was delivered and I can see the stats in Elastic Mail but they are not reporting in the APWT email stats. Please advise?
JohnB
Support Team
Support Team

Post by JohnB »

Hello!

So in this particular situation, it looks like your client is setup with an Elastic Email account that is shared with some of your other clients. This is not ideal because it will not allow for the email statistics to be properly recorded in your client's AllProWebTools account.

In order for her to have her email statistics recorded properly, she would either need her own personal Elastic Email account, so that the Event Notifications can be sent to her AllProWebTools account (a setting that has to be configured inside Elastic Email), or she can get setup with ApwtSmtp.

You can setup APWT SMTP by heading to Settings->Email and under the SMTP Settings tab, you can click on APWT SMTP Registration and get her all setup!

Either one of the options above will allow the email statistics to be recorded in AllProWebTools properly! I would recommend registering the APWT SMTP over creating a new Elastic Email account, but whichever method you choose, please let us know if you need further help!