We noticed this only today, but when a form is completed, instead of the thank you page, it produces a page that almost looks like an error page, saying "Array" at the top. This is now happening with all of our forms. It was never like this before, a completed form always went to the thank you page. Here are links to a couple of our forms:
The form submission seems to be going through when I test it, but I've had a couple customers say that they have tried it, but their information never came through.
We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 164
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:28 pm
- Website: www.surroundair.com
- Support Team
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:41 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
- Location: Fort Collins, CO
Thank you for letting us know! This has been addressed, please verify.
Everything is working properly again, thanks!