Product Title Won't Allow for HTML

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Product Title Won't Allow for HTML

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

So I was just now working on creating a product for one of our clients. I was attempting (many, many times) to set the title of the product to be: eWomenNetwork "Accelerated Networking" Luncheon

However, every single time I pressed save, the title of the product would simply become eWomenNetwork. After like 5 attempts I only then realized that it must have been the quotation marks in the title that was causing the title to strip the rest of the name out of the title.

There was no warning, no explanation, nothing to indicate that that was what was causing the title to get stripped down. So I can only imagine that the title was attempting to convert the quotation marks into HTML, and that the title didn't support HTML, so it would just stop saving any information after the HTML.

I just want you guys to be aware of this. I am most likely not going to be the only person that wants to add a quotation, or a dash, or even an ampersand to a product. The titles should be able to support these characters without this HTML issue.
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Product Title Won't Allow for HTML

Post by Paige »

Thank you so much for letting us know! This has been addressed, please verify.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Thanks!

This does work within the 'edit product' area, but when I am initially creating a product (I used: test "product") as the example, it did not save the "product" line. Only after I went through the initial product builder page was I able to set the title to be: test "product"

So it does work in the product editor, but not on the initial product builder page
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Paige »

Thank you so much for letting us know! This has been addressed, please verify.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Yes this all works now