Ebay integration

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Andy1735
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Ebay integration

Post by Andy1735 »

HELP! No orders coming in and nothing getting posted since 6pm last night.
Paige
Support Team
Support Team

Re: CRITICAL ISSUE, Ebay api is down

Post by Paige »

Thank you for reaching out to us! Your eBay API token had expired, we renewed this for you.
Erwin1735

Post by Erwin1735 »

I think we're having another issue with ebay API. Orders are not coming in. Please check ASAP.
Thank You!
-Erwin
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Please provide the error message that you are receiving so we can investigate.
Erwin1735

Post by Erwin1735 »

Hello,

We are having issues with ebay orders importing and Products posting to ebay into and from AllProWebTools again.
There are no error messages.
We just don't see orders come into AllProWebTools when ebay has notified us of an order.
We don't see product posting to ebay either, we toggled the Post Product to ebay off, Saved, then toggled to on again and Saved.
Example product is https://c1735.allprowebtools-s1.com/con ... rodid=7969
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

It appears that ebay is no longer accepting connections from AllProWebTools.

On March 28 2019, we sent the following email to your company regarding the end-of-life for the ebay integration WebTool:
I am concerned however that the ebay integration is using version 871 and is well out of date now. The current ebay version is 1101. I well expect that the ebay integration will completely quit working at some point. I have been operating under the understanding that you will be moving your site to Magento in the first quarter of 2019, so I figured that this would not be a problem for you.

This was something that we discussed in an email in June 2018. We had also mentioned it in February of 2018 in this forum post: http://allprowebtools.com/forum/viewtop ... bdb8#p8232
The ebay integration WebTool has been discontinued for several years now with no plans for future maintenance or development. If you would like to discuss this further, please start a Support Screenshare.