Manage sign up boxes - not clear

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Jan668
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Manage sign up boxes - not clear

Post by Jan668 »

I think there might be an issue in your sign up box area. We currently have a separate box hosted on wordpress.org site and we will be capturing emails from that site and have them funnel to this email system.

However, while I find it easy to make a sign up box it is not clear what box is going where when I use the drop-down widget area. In fact, it seem to always want to put in the #|-SignUpBox|1-|# code and I can change that to "2" or "3" but where do I actually see what sign up box "2" or box "3" looks like?

In order to discover what boxes we had lurking about I went ahead and dropped a few randomly on our thank you page temporarily to see what was going to show up. Low and behold an odd sign up box appears I had never seen before.

So the question is - 1) How do I ask the widget to put the right sign up box on the correct page? and 2) how do I even know what the name is of that sign up box because it does not show up anywhere....seems like it is elusive.

If you want to see what our boxes look like I was referring to go to:

http://www.greenbuffalogrocery.com/Than ... Groceries/

Need better actual "managing" of the sign up boxes like the title to this page suggests.

Thanks for looking into this. We are adding sign up boxes to three pages and they will be doing different things...so we cannot mix this up.

Thank you in advance,

Jan Rossi for GreenBuffaloGrocery.com
Christine
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Manage sign up boxes - not clear

Post by Christine »

Hi Jan,

I will look into a way of more clearly representing the sign up boxes and get back to you as soon as possible.