From WebTools to Website & Timing

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
Renee423
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

From WebTools to Website & Timing

Post by Renee423 »

A. I am still having a horrible time in the Webtools site with doing work in a timely manner. I have tried to use my desktop and my laptop with same results. This bog down time is not allowing me to work efficiently or quickly. For now, I can only work at night on my website, thus, if I can't work in a quick time frame, I am loosing time and money. Please check into it.

I have cleared my browser cache, ran various virus detection tools, and rebooted.

I have used both Firefox and Google Chrome - both browser are up-to-date with updates and versions.

I am also having the same issue with this site too. I don't have the same problem with other sites or when I work remotely from home. It has taken about 30 minutes to get words typed in when it should have only taken about 5.

B. I have set up the variations as Joshua and I spoke about today and previously, but I see the list is getting quite long in my web page with redundancy. Example: Look at the Bath Salts, it will show 3 listings for one scent. Is there a better way to streamline this. Please have a developer look at it and get back with me.

C. The variations are in the Webtools, but they are not pulling into the website for all the bath salts I put in tonight, except for "Unscented". Please have a developer look into this.

D. When I tried to validate the Gardner's & Mechanics Hand Cream on the website, it defaults back to the Home page (with the picture slider. I let Joshua know about this issue today and he emailed that he passed the information to the developers to look at. Please let me know how the correction was made so I can try it if this occurs again.

E. I have requested for someone to get back to me over the past 3 - 4 weeks, via my phone calls, to let me know if I have been doing the work correctly and if the Web tools section is correct. I still need to talk to a developer who can spend about 15 - 30 minutes with me on the phone to go over anything I haven't built correctly or suggestions they can make on what needs to be completed, i.e. Pay Pal, and anything that needs to be done that I wasn't made aware of that doesn't pertain to building the categories and products. I see other areas that I have not been walked through on how you use them. I can do a remote screen share. Please remember that I work during the day, so I would need to know 48 hours in advanced of what day I could remotely work with someone from 4 pm on; unless you have a developer that works after 5 pm.

F. I am able to read the Comments but where is a "Reply" to reply back to a comment?

G. I received the Go Live sign off form, but I can't sign it until the issues are worked out, corrected, and if needed, more training or to correct the way I've been told to enter the data, are all taken care of.

I look forward to hearing back from a developer via phone.

FYI, I just got a message box stating there's an issue with this site...I tried to catch it in time to do a screen shot, but it went away....it mentioned a "Kill Stop".

Thank you.
Christine
Support Team
Support Team

Re: From WebTools to Website & Timing

Post by Christine »

Hi Renee,

We will look into this list for you and get back to you as soon as possible.