We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 20
- meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 8:56 pm
- Website: www.athomeweightlosscamp.com
Minor bug...but I had a page (http://www.athomeweightlosscamp.com/rej ... -a-149.asp) that was previously a Member Page. Then I changed it to make it Public by deselecting all the levels. It's showing up fine on my website without being logged in. However, It still has the blue "Members Label" in the View List of Webpages. I know it's minor, but I do use those categories when reviewing my web pages - since I have so many lol!
- Support Team
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:41 am
- Website: www.allprowebtools.com
- Location: Fort Collins, CO
Thank you for reporting this to us, we will look into this right away and get back to you.
Colleen, this has been addressed.