showing that my tags are over the limit

We appreciate your feedback - please let us know how we can improve AllProWebTools.
David4197
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

showing that my tags are over the limit

Post by David4197 »

Hello,

It is saying I can't send anymore emails. Is this an error? Can this be fixed? For the past days I have been sending considerably less new emails a day.
Pichamon326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: showing that my tags are over the limit

Post by Pichamon326 »

Hey David! Please provide a screenshot of what you've experienced.
David4197

Post by David4197 »

It is not letting me paste on here or upload the file I made. Please go into my account under marketing campaigns and then click into logistics and you will see what I am talking about in the add all contacts in the campaign section.

I believe it has to do with my credit card being blocked by my company the other day. But I updated it in your system, so it is good. Can you please fix this?
Chopper326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Chopper326 »

You can still send your emails as usual, the displayed message will not restrict you from doing so.

The reason for "over the limit" message is that the amount of participants in a campaign is over the limit.

To see the amount of email you can send in a day. You can go to “Marketing” then “Reputation”. And the "Send Limit" number is the number of emails you can send in a day and participants that you can add into a campaign.