Screen Share

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Frederick4051
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Screen Share

Post by Frederick4051 »

I've been an active member for about 3yrs and I can 't get screenshare support, Why is that?

It's been a few times that I've reached out to text to get a understanding, I tried last week today yet no one answers me, I tried to go to chat for support and ever screenshared what I was looking at still unsuccessful, yet someone would text back, "why you not responding to the text" my response was I don't see what your talking about and send a pic of my screen hoping someone would redirect me to go somewhere or do something different to get thew support I was needing. instead your team go ghost on me and never responded. I asked if Tommie was there no response I texted today no response. all I'm looking for is support to utilize this platform i chose to have part of my business.

When I first joined your platform the support team was very supportive when I had no understanding of what the platform was or how to use it, yet Tommie was very supportive.

I continue to keep this platform which I pay for every month and use it ever so often, not very much, and now I can't get the support I'm needing??

I thought support was about assisting an individual when assistance was needed.

I thought screen share was part of my plan yet I've texted a few times saying I'm not able to get the assistance I need, not all the time, but if I have time on my account to use I thought that's what was afforded to me because of the plan that was agreed to, Why does things seems so difficult for me to get assistance.

I hope that this information gets in the proper hands because I believe in your system, the only thing is I'm asking fpr assistance to utilize what I'm paying for. Please help!
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Screen Share

Post by Kayla326 »

If screenshare is not currently available for you, you can still use Support Chat or this forum.

It appears that (over the past few months) you have been receiving answers to many of your questions here:
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Thanks Kayla for responding, I understand there's a few methods to resolve a problem, but I'm looking to utilize the share screen option. Could you please tell me if that's available anymore or how can I gain access to platform?
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

I have only one question, How do I gain access to screen share. Is this function still available? If so How can I utilize my free 30 min. session? Please only tell me how to gain access to 30 min. screen share. Thank you!