Removing Spam Complaint

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Ssechrist2865
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Removing Spam Complaint

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

Hello,

We received a spam complaint. I called and spoke to the individual (Michael Surges, Contact #3892), and he said he did not file a spam complaint, and he did not opt out of receiving our emails. He doesn't know how this happened. He wants us to reinstate him to receive emails, and he wants the spam complaint removed. How do I remove an actual spam complaint red box next to the name? I have already read up and seen the videos/tutorials on spam. I am continuing to clean up our database.

Also, over the weekend on Saturday and yesterday, March 5th & 6th, our Email Reputation number went from 68% down to 46%. How can this number change over the weekend???

Thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot (359).png
Screenshot (359).png (283.75 KiB) Viewed 318 times
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Removing Spam Complaint

Post by Kayla326 »

The red symbol has been removed from this contact according to your request.

The account email sending reputation dropped due to a high number of spam complaints last week.

The account can not send emails until you take action on one of the options here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/email-reputation-review/
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

I only saw one spam complaint from the contact I gave you. I saw no other spam complaints. Why didn't I see any other spam complaints other than the one I mentioned?

I am trying to send out our General Meeting email to our Members only, which is probably less than 150 emails. I set this up to go out this morning at 9:00 a.m. The system said it is in the process of sending this out.

I would like to have someone review our account so that we can continue to send emails. As mentioned, I am continuing to clean up our database. We have no control over people accidentally reporting us as spam. Some people do this unknowingly thinking they are opting out and, instead, they are actually reporting us as spam.

Kayla, can someone call me and explain the different SMPT programs to me? I did click the link and read about the information, but I need someone to have a conversation with me. I do not have any more Support time to get on a Zoom Support call.

Thank you.
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kayla326 »

A personal consultation is available by choosing option 2 here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/email-reputation-review/