How to Insert a Link Within a PDF

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Ssechrist2865
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to Insert a Link Within a PDF

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

I send out invoices in a PDF format. I want to be able to insert a link within the PDF in case someone wants to pay their invoice online via credit card.

I tried one link, and it requires a login. So I need to find out what link will work within each document so that someone can click on the link and pay.

See the Invoice and screenshot attached.

Thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot (344).png
Screenshot (344).png (155.07 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Wonderland BB Invoice - 3-1-22.jpg
Wonderland BB Invoice - 3-1-22.jpg (170.01 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Natasha326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: How to Insert a Link Within a PDF

Post by Natasha326 »

It looks like you are using an outdated invoice template. I believe that a new invoice template will allow your customers to automatically be logged in. Please follow the instructions in this video to use a more recent invoicing template:

Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

I have reviewed the video. The invoice templates I have looked at. The template we are currently using looks like the template entitled, "Original." When I send this as a PDF, there is no link within the invoice for the people to click on it and pay. The only way they can pay using a credit card is if I send the invoice directly through the All-Pro email. I don't want to do it this way. There has to be a way for me to insert a link in the actual PDF.
Kayla326
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kayla326 »

You will see the link where it says "Click here to pay now". It is under the words "Please send payment"
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

I got on a Zoom Support call with Natasha, and she helped me work through this and figure it out. Thank you!
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

This is for Natasha in Thailand: Regarding inserting a link within a PDF, I did try this, and it did not work. The same contact link appeared in each and every PDF invoice, so I had to eliminate the link from each PDF invoice.