Purchase Process Adjustments

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Purchase Process Adjustments

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Thanks, Dave. The link worked, but the box was already checked, so it appears that part might not be working.

I just did another test purchase, and it went much more smoothly, but there were still a few problems:

1. The welcome email I set to be sent upon purchase has no subject line. It's called "Welcome to the Founders' Club for 1 Month Program Builder!", and when I look at it in my APWT system, it looks like it has a subject line. But in both of my two test purchases so far, it's arrived in my inbox with no subject. Why would that happen, and how do I fix it?

2. The "Thank You For Your Order" email doesn't include the full name of the product, instead abbreviating it awkwardly. See the image below.
Thank You For Your Order error.png
Thank You For Your Order error.png (62.23 KiB) Viewed 703 times
3. During the purchase process, I saw a line that said, “Having trouble placing your order? Give us a call!” How do I replace that with “Having trouble placing your order? Send us an email!”

I’m concerned by how many things like that APWT automatically fills in; it creates endless potential for embarrassing and unprofessional-looking errors, and I usually have to ask how to change it, rather than being able to quickly and easily find how to change it myself.

I’d MUCH prefer that the system walked me through the process of setting everything up myself, rather than being a minefield of generic forms and messages that may or may not be accurate. I understand that that would be a very large change, but it’s something to consider for the future, if other enough other users have the same concerns.

Thanks in advance for your help. Hopefully we can get this fixed and I can start selling this program soon!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Purchase Process Adjustments

Post by Dave »

While we are looking into items 1 & 2 from you list, I would like to address your 3rd question:

You will find the verbiage "Having trouble placing your order?" by going to your main menu and selecting settings->Administrator. On this page you will find the "Theme Editor". In the list click on "Create Buyer". This will pull up the page template where you can search for the words and change them however you wish.

We appreciate your feedback as we continue to make adjustments and improve this software!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Item #1 - Thank you for reporting this issue. We have now addressed the issue where subject lines were empty when sent as the result of a purchase.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Item # 2: Thanks for the suggestion. The layout has been adjusted and now looks like this:
Screenshot from 2022-01-12 13-15-04.png
Screenshot from 2022-01-12 13-15-04.png (94.22 KiB) Viewed 661 times
It also appears that you are using an older PDF Invoice Template. At the top of this emailed invoice there is a link that says: "To View Your Order Invoice: Click Here". It is in a dark font against a dark blue background which makes it difficult to read. You can adjust this template by following the instructions here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/System-E ... Web-Pages/. Upon clicking the link on the invoice it goes here: https://www.coachclientconnection.com/m ... key=491015

This is an older PDF Invoice template. You can learn more about changing your PDF Invoice Template in this video:

Stephanieo2940
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Stephanieo2940 »

Thanks for telling me how to fix the “Having trouble placing your order” line. Have you ever considered making the Theme Editor more of a WYSIWYG? As it is, it’s not the most user-friendly thing for people who aren’t very familiar with code.

Thank you for fixing the subject line problem, and for the guidance on the PDF template. I’ll check out the video and let you know if I need any more help with it.