Home Page "Join Now" and Tabs at Top of Page are "Ghosting"

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Ssechrist2865
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Home Page "Join Now" and Tabs at Top of Page are "Ghosting"

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

On our home page, brcdenver.com, the blue "Join Now" button on the home page at the top takes me to a page where there are supposed to be 3 products that are not appearing at the bottom of the page. How do I add the three products? The products should be "Real Estate Membership," "Builder Membership," and "Affiliate Membership."

Also, at the top of the page there are several tabs in white at the top of the page. When I scroll down the page or visit other pages, these tabs are "ghosting" or following down to the bottom of the page. How do we fix this?

Thank you.
Pichamon326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Home Page "Join Now" and Tabs at Top of Page are "Ghosting"

Post by Pichamon326 »

You can go to Store->Products from the main menu. You will see a list of your products. For each product you will see an eyeball icon all the way to the right. If you click the eyeball, you will be taken to the product page. You can copy the URL and use it to make a link for your products on the membership page. You can also use the images from each product and place them on the membership page and make the images clickable to go to the product page.

If you still need assistance, this would be much easier to assist you on a screenshare. Here is how you can start a screenshare:

Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

I did try earlier to do a screenshare, and the screenshare button was not working.
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

Also, at the top of the page there are several tabs in white at the top of the page. When I scroll down the page or visit other pages, these tabs are "ghosting" or following down to the bottom of the page. How do we fix this?
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

I cannot find any video tutorials regarding how to copy and paste products to a page. The membership products do show up on our "Join/Renew" now page. There is a blue tab on our home page that says "Join Now." When you click on this page, no products show up. How do I get the products to show up on a particular page? I cannot find a video for this. This is not my first rodeo, and I am not new to AllProWebTools. As a short-term fix, I did put a link to the Membership page that shows the products, but I don't want a link. I need to have the products show up on the pages I want. Please help. See images below.

Thank you for your help.
Attachments
Screenshot (313).png
Screenshot (313).png (176.99 KiB) Viewed 535 times
Screenshot (312).png
Screenshot (312).png (214.09 KiB) Viewed 535 times
Pichamon326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Pichamon326 »

Thank you for including the screenshots - it is very helpful!

In the first screenshot, the URL says: https://www.brcdenver.com/Membership/

In the second screenshot, the URL says: https://brcdenver.com/Membership-Products/

It looks like you have 2 pages that are nearly identical. The link that you have added to page 1 is just taking the visitor to page 2.

If you want the "Join Now" button to go to page 2 you can easily accomplish this by editing the Join Now button to go to: https://brcdenver.com/Membership-Products/
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

Thank you. I fixed the URL on the Home Page. I appreciate the follow-up.