System Emails for Invoices Explained

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Tabitha3817
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

System Emails for Invoices Explained

Post by Tabitha3817 »

1 - When an invoice is paid, can the system send the "Invoice Paid" email rather than sending the "Email Invoice again?
2 - On the invoice, instead of saying "Due Upon Receipt," can the text be changed? For example "Pay in 7 days, or "Due 8 days before event"
3 - Have the invoice sent automatically x amount of days before an event?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: System Emails for Invoices Explained

Post by Dave »

1 - When an invoice is paid, can the system send the "Invoice Paid" email rather than sending the "Email Invoice again?
The "Email Invoice" email is resent to the customer and includes a copy of the invoice showing that it has been paid in full. This is in contrast to the previous email sent that shows the invoice showing that a payment is due.

The Email Template named "Invoice Paid" is intended for use by the recurring billing system and notifies customers who have an ongoing payment for a subscription that a new installment payment has just been processed.

2 - On the invoice, instead of saying "Due Upon Receipt," can the text be changed? For example "Pay in 7 days, or "Due 8 days before event"
I have looked at your invoice # 2583 for Angelina and I do not see anywhere that says "Due Upon Receipt". Can you help me understand where you are seeing this?
You can add any additional conditions regarding the sale to the footer of the invoice by selecting "settings" from the main menu and then click on "invoicing". At the top of the page choose the "Invoice Text - PDF". Anything you enter here will appear on the PDF version of your invoices.
3 - Have the invoice sent automatically x amount of days before an event?
This is not currently available but it is a great suggestion! Please make this request on the forum under the category or "Suggestions / Feature Requests" so our programming team can get started on that for you!