Account Disabled From Sending Emails

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Ssechrist2865
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Account Disabled From Sending Emails

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

Hello,

I went to send a test email to myself, and I received an error message that says our account has been disabled from sending emails due to spam reporting. We have all our contacts in AllProWebTools, and we don't have any way of sending emails without using the AllProWebTools email system. We refer to web pages as well as files within the AllProWebTools system. How do we remedy this situation and lift this suspension? We have never had this happen in all the years we have had an account with AllProWebTools. We need to send out another email tomorrow, and we need to send another email out the beginning of October to our database informing them of our October events. Please reinstate our account so we may send emails out. Thank you.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Account Disabled From Sending Emails

Post by Dave »

Each time a spam complaint is received from one of your contacts, a notification is sent to your contact email at: [email protected]

You can read more about Spam suspensions and how to resolve at this link: https://www.allprowebtools.com/The-War-Against-SPAM/
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

I have escalated the issue to my Level 2 support for review.

Option 2 from: https://www.allprowebtools.com/The-War-Against-SPAM/ - has been approved. You will be able to send out your next mass email blasts at 9am mst, 11am est.
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

Thank you; however, the system will not allow me to schedule the email. You will need to enable this so I can schedule. Thank you.
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

You will be able to schedule the blast 1 hour before the time of 9am mst/ 11am est.
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

I have an event this morning, and I will be leaving before 8:00 a.m. Mountain Time. I would like to schedule this as soon as you open this morning. It is now 7:30 a.m. Mountain Time. I need to leave for my function. Is there a way you can enable me to get in to schedule the email for 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time. As of now, I cannot schedule the email because the system is blocking me from doing so.
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

Your account is now active for probational email sending today.
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

Our account is still disabled, and I would like to send out an email tomorrow, October 6th, at 9:00 AM. Please enable our account so this can be sent out. Thank you.
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Option 2 from: https://www.allprowebtools.com/The-War-Against-SPAM/ - has been approved. You will be able to send out your next mass email blasts at 9am mst, 11am est.

You will be able to schedule the blast 1 hour before the time of 9am mst.
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

My account is still disabled. I am trying to send out an email at 9:00 a.m. MST. It is now 9:16 AM MST and I am unable to send the email out. Please reactivate my account to send this email out. I have been on the phone with one of your support people in the Philippines, and I have been on the phone waiting for an answer since 9:05 a.m. I finally had to get off the phone so as not to use up all my support time. Thank you.
Ssechrist2865

Post by Ssechrist2865 »

What is the status of me being able to send out an email today? I was told I would be able to do this at 9:00 a.m MST today, October 6th. The account is still disabled. I need to know exactly when I can send out this email.
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

The emails that were scheduled for today have all finish sending.