Restarting old campaign

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Frederick4051
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Restarting old campaign

Post by Frederick4051 »

How to restart a campaign once it's been idling too long. please send numbered steps along with video thanks!
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Restarting old campaign

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:24 pm
How to restart a campaign once it's been idling too long. please send numbered steps along with video thanks!
There are two ways this can be accomplished:
  • You can provide us with the campaign ID of the campaign you would like to restart
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Hey Tommie thanks for responding. When \we got through with our zoom meeting I was never prompted to save or select where to save video that was recorded. Would you have access to video so I can log it with other video reference points? You mentioned it was being recorded.
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:51 pm
Hey Tommie thanks for responding. When \we got through with our zoom meeting I was never prompted to save or select where to save video that was recorded. Would you have access to video so I can log it with other video reference points? You mentioned it was being recorded.
When the zoom call is over, zoom automatically opens a window converting it into video file. Here is an example of the conversion window. The recording was done on your computer so we do not have access to the video file.
Attachments
Zoom Conversion Window.png
Zoom Conversion Window.png (15.5 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Hey Tommie, I know how to convert the videos, the last time we were on the phone I never started the video, but you said it was recording already, I just wasn't sure if it was controlled on your end since I never started the recording. At the end of a call it always prompt me with the conversion to take a couple of mins, then it ask me where would I like to store, I never had that opportunity. I guess if someone else talks about that, this is whatI experience also. By the way that was a good session I wish I had that recorded!
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Hey Tommie I'm not sure if I have Tools 5.0?
also not sure how to provide you with the campaign ID of the campaign to restart. An example would be great. It would be easier to type out the steps so I will know where to locate the number or information. Thanks!
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:09 am
Hey Tommie, I know how to convert the videos, the last time we were on the phone I never started the video, but you said it was recording already, I just wasn't sure if it was controlled on your end since I never started the recording. At the end of a call it always prompt me with the conversion to take a couple of mins, then it ask me where would I like to store, I never had that opportunity. I guess if someone else talks about that, this is whatI experience also. By the way that was a good session I wish I had that recorded!
The screenshare support is set to record on your end. You may want to check your settings in your zoom if the prompt to save the video did not appear.
Tommie326
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Tommie326 »

Frederick4051 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:22 am
Hey Tommie I'm not sure if I have Tools 5.0?
also not sure how to provide you with the campaign ID of the campaign to restart. An example would be great. It would be easier to type out the steps so I will know where to locate the number or information. Thanks!
The campaign ID can be found on the left side of the campaign name. Here's an example:
Attachments
Campaign ID#.png
Campaign ID#.png (8.93 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
Frederick4051

Post by Frederick4051 »

Ok, so the campaign ID is the numbers under ID or the number and the title?