How to check most recent Marketing email sends

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Lfrailey173
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

How to check most recent Marketing email sends

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Hi!

How do I see a list of emails that Marketing Campaign was most recently sent to? Particularly our Abandoned Cart Email Campaign....I do not think it has been sending out properly. I did some add to carts 2 days ago and still have not received the abandoned cart email....it's set to send at 1am.
Lfrailey173

Re: How to check most recent Marketing email sends

Post by Lfrailey173 »

Actually just found this listing...not sure it's accurate......how can it show sends for days in the future? Today is May 30, 2020 and it's showing sends on May 31, 2020, June 1, 2020 and June 2,2020.
abandoned cart email .jpg
abandoned cart email .jpg (330.34 KiB) Viewed 2094 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

The report page that you are looking at has a title at the top that looks like this:
campaign-stats.png
campaign-stats.png (16.01 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
It is showing which action will occur next (the step) for each contact and on what date. If there are no more actions to be taken, it just shows the last action take and when.

Your campaign is configured as follows:
actions.png
actions.png (21.28 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
So the last action occurs 3 days after the first action (there is no action configured - so nothing happens) which is in the future.
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

Ok this only answers one of my questions about the dates in the future.

What about this one:
how do i see the most recent sends for our abandoned cart email? Say how to I see who was emailed today May 31st at 1am? Or who was emailed the week of May 24th-May 30th?

Basically I created a number of abandoned carts in the last 3 days and have not received the abandoned cart email so i am concerned the campaign is not sending properly.
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

The system will only send a single abandoned cart offer to a single email address. If you create multiple abandoned carts - you will only receive a single email.
Steve173

Post by Steve173 »

So if a customer creates an abandoned cart today they will receive the abandoned cart email. However if next week if they create another cart no abandoned cart email will be sent? When did this change? Our campaign used to send after ever new abandoned cart in order for us to touch the potential sale...