View all people who opened my email

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Rich10
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

View all people who opened my email

Post by Rich10 »

How do I view all the people who opened my email? When I look at my email statistics, I can click the number, but it only shows me a few of them. I want to see all of them.
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: View all people who opened my email

Post by Kathlein »

In the picture below:
Screenshot from 2020-04-02 16-02-10.png
Screenshot from 2020-04-02 16-02-10.png (30.14 KiB) Viewed 955 times
You can see the statistics for the email that you recently sent out. The blue circle with the number in it (to the right of where it says "Opened:") shows how many people opened your email. You can click this number to see the first 50 people who opened your email.

If you want to see all 3,386 people - that would be way too many to fit on your computer screen. So, what you can do is click the other blue icon all the way on the right that looks like a price tag. This will create a tag with ALL of the people who clicked your email. You can use this tag to send out a followup email, or you can download all of the people as a spreadsheet.

To download the entire list, you can choose "settings" from the main menu and then click on "import/export". In the center of the screen you will see a box labeled "Leads". In the box you will find a tag with the name of your email, you can click the tag name to download the complete list.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2020-04-02 16-10-42.png
Screenshot from 2020-04-02 16-10-42.png (32.3 KiB) Viewed 955 times