Download orders to pdf or excel sheet

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Kmyers2842
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Download orders to pdf or excel sheet

Post by Kmyers2842 »

Hello! I was wondering if there is a ways to download a list of orders? I see that you can pull a report for the orders and tickets but don't see a place to download them to an external file type. Please advise! Thank you!
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Download orders to pdf or excel sheet

Post by Dave »

There are a number of ways to see a list of your orders:

1. From the main menu, choose "Store" and then "View Orders". At the top right of this page you will see a button called "Download Orders CSV" - for a PDF download, you can click the other button labeled "Print Invoices".
2. If you are selling ticket products, you can choose "reports" -> "Sales" -> "Tickets" to access a check-in list for the front door of your event.

I hope this helps!
Kmyers2842

Post by Kmyers2842 »

Thank you! It does :). Follow up question to the original one...

I am wanting to download the orders for a specific ticket product "Carrie Underwood + Night Out with "The Girls" Experience". I can see the report but can't download it. When I go to orders I don't see a place to sort the orders by individual products. Thoughts on the best way to get a download of the ticket purchases?
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

On the "view orders" page, you can click the button that says "show items" - then if you click the check mark next to all of the orders that are NOT "Carrie Underwood + Night Out with "The Girls" Experience" - this will remove all orders that are not "Carrie Underwood + Night Out with "The Girls" Experience" from the list. The purpose of the check mark is to indicate that an order has been shipped (or fulfilled). The orders page is meant to only show pending orders that your company has not yet processed or fulfilled.

You can then leave the page and come back and now when you click "print invoices" it will only print the orders that relate to "Carrie Underwood + Night Out with "The Girls" Experience".
Kmyers2842

Post by Kmyers2842 »

Boom! That's exactly what I needed! You rock :D