Blacklist IP & Incoming Emails UPDATE

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Blacklist IP & Incoming Emails UPDATE

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hi - Today, 18 March 2019, I worked with Dave on this issue and initially the problem seemed to be fixed.

I've notice, if I send and email via my personal email account (Apple mail) to myself (Google G Suite) [email protected] or [email protected], I will receive the message on my APWT 5 dashboard.

However, any other sender sending me Email to either email accounts (Joseph/Info @lifestylementorcoach.com), I do not receive on my APWT 5 dashboard or (UNMATCHED EMAILS).

Case in point: After speaking/Zoom with Dave this morning, I received the automatic customer service email from APWT, it was sent to my [email protected], was in receipt of it via Google Gsuite account; however, was not in receipt via APWT 5 dashboard or unmatched email.

The above case in point remain the same with any other sender beside my very own personal email account from Apple mail.

I hope that I have explained this issue in a clear and concise manner, please contact me if you do not understand. Thank you!
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Re: Blacklist IP & Incoming Emails UPDATE

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hi - I wanted to add another example to ensure that I am clear and concise on the issue.

Please see the two attachments:
- Sender Voxer, sent to [email protected], recieved via Google Gsuite; however, not recieve via APWT 5.
- APWT Dashboard, non-receipt of Voxer email, nor in Unmatched Email
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.04.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.04.03 PM.png (365.02 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.03.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.03.34 PM.png (416.27 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Dave
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Dave »

In the article here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/New-from ... ail-Inbox/

Under the heading "FAQ about the CRM Email Inbox" - you will see under the 3rd bullet point the following text:
It will ONLY display emails from email addresses that have a contact record in your CRM. Personal correspondence that you don’t want visible to everyone in your company will not show up in the timeline, as long as there is no contact record associated with the email address.
So the solution is just to make sure you have a CRM record with a matching email address of the sender on file.
Joseph3658
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Joseph3658 »

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the reference article, I did read and understand the functionality of the email CRM display in the timeline.

However, the other issue I was pointing out, none of my emails are showing up in the UNMATCHED EMAIL regardless if I do not have the sender in my contact list (to show up on my dashboard timeline).

If I understand the CRM forwarding method for case in point (G Suite), any email that comes in for Joseph/Info @lifestylementorcoach.com, should go to the UNMATCHED EMAIL. Until today, I was not receiving any emails in the UNMATCHED EMAIL until this late afternoon, please see my attachment.

After reviewing the attachment, I am still only getting selective emails, not all emails addressed to my Google account are being forwarded.

Maybe I am not understanding the process, please explain or direct me to other reference articles if I am making this more than what it is.

Thank you.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.59.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.59.08 PM.png (428.17 KiB) Viewed 1858 times