SSL Certificate

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Agalassi1792
AllPro Expert
AllPro Expert
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

SSL Certificate

Post by Agalassi1792 »

Hello,

I am attempting to add an SSL Certificate to one of our client's accounts, and I'm getting this message:

Whoops! It looks like you are not currently using the AllProWebTools Name Servers, so we are unable to configure SSL on your behalf. You will need to either switch to the AllProWebTools Name Servers or purchase your own SSL Certificate. [JAB09-403]

So then I want to confirm here that the only way we can add an SSL Certificate to an APWT account is to use APWT Nameservers?

Also... what are the nameservers we are supposed to be using for this? All I see is that message... nowhere do I see what nameservers to use to help solve this.

Let me know, thanks!
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: SSL Certificate

Post by Kathlein »

You can find all of the information about the free SSL service provided by AllProWebTools here: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Free-SSL/

As per the nameservers that you need, it will depend on the specific settings for the account you are referring to. The best way to get assistance with you particular account are to contact Support with either chat or screenshare.