Terms & Conditions

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Safetysolved3572
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Terms & Conditions

Post by Safetysolved3572 »

How do I create multiple and unique terms & conditions for different products/courses?

An "interrupt page" was mentioned in my initial talks, but now I'm wondering what that allow the terms & conditions to be included in an email with the registration information? Can the terms be a custom field to agree to in the registration form?
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Terms & Conditions

Post by Kathlein »

Yes, you can create as many terms and conditions pages as you like as shown in this video:

You can link to any of these pages and provide a button at the bottom that says "I agree" - by clicking this button, the visitor will be taken to the next step in the process. In legal terms, this is known as a "click wrap agreement" and can be considered legally binding. Here is a link with more information on this: https://www.americanbar.org/publication ... _here.html Of course, you should consult with your own legal counsel for advice on creating a legally binding agreement on your website.

You may also choose to create a second button on the page that says "I do not agree" that will take the visitor somewhere else.