Custom Bullets for Website Copy

Need help? Please give a detailed explanation of your problem.
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider
meble kuchenne Mikołów Knurów Czechowice-Dziedzice

Custom Bullets for Website Copy

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Hi! I want to use my custom logo as a bullet for my paragraphs within the website copy. Does Bootstrap allow? If so, how do I add?

In example, if you go to my website: http://myvirtualrighthandman.com , the check mark logo, same as my favicon, I would like to use for bullet points.

Thank you.
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Custom Bullets for Website Copy

Post by Kathlein »

Your request is not officially supported within the AllProWebTools system, but you can employ advanced web development techniques to achieve your goal.

Here is one resource that may help you: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_lis ... -image.asp

I am sure there are many other explanations that you can find online about this.

You can access your AllProWebTools CSS file from inside your AllProWebTools account by going to "Settings" from the main menu and then clicking on "Administrator". On this screen you will see the "Theme Editor" on the left-hand side. Click where it says "Stylesheet".

I hope that helps!
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Hi Kathlein - Thank you for your quick response and reference information, it is very helpful and answers my question. I use w3schools alot, so I will tak for action per your golden nugget.
Kathlein
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kathlein »

Glad I could get you pointed in the right direction!

Enjoy!
Jlerskine3444
AllPro Provider
AllPro Provider

Post by Jlerskine3444 »

Hi Kathleen

Your suggestion did work; however, I am playing around with the .png file size to use as a bullet. I had to reduce the pixels, the original is to large for a bullet point. All that’s on me, the CSS link you provided was absolutely on the point. Thank you again